We are looking to hire a Customer Care Specialist to join our team as a full-time contractor. This a master’s level, licensed position working remotely as part of a call center environment providing Employee Assistance Program and other behavioral health services. There is no in-person work with clients. Full Time Shifts available include 12p-12a rotating schedule, 12p-8:30p M-F. Part time is also available 7am – 12pm Sat-Sunday with weekday PRN.
- Master’s degree from an accredited program in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a closely related field.
- Minimum license requirement of LMSW, LAPC,LCSW, LPC etc
- Two years’ experience preferred in the EAP or behavioral healthcare field. Call center and/or telemental health experience is a plus
- Must have experience providing crisis assessment and intervention for a variety of clinical presentations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Computer & technology competency. Must be able to talk on phone and concurrently type notes in case management system
- Other skills required include the ability to function independently with minimal supervision; ability to function as a dependable member of a diverse team; superior critical thinking skills; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, along with strong attention to detail.
Essential Functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Conducts intake interviews over the phone to assess the counseling needs of new EAP clients by conducting a bio-psycho-social assessment;
- Assess the acuity and clinical urgency of clients;
- Help clients identify personal, familial, or vocational problems that are affecting or may impact their functioning and wellbeing;
- Assesses and enhances clients’ readiness for change using motivational counseling principles and techniques;
- Conducts substance abuse assessments to determine appropriate levels of care and ensures timely referrals to medical, detoxification or treatment resources as needed;
- Assesses for child/ elder abuse or neglect and as appropriate and takes steps to ensure safety;
- Engages in case consultations with peers and supervisors as needed or directed;
- Redirecting management consults, formal referrals, and critical incident responses;
- Administration work such as data entry.
- Full Time 12p-12a rotating schedule including weekends
- Full Time 12p-8:30p M-F
- Part time 7am – 12pm Sat-Sunday with weekday PRN.
40 hours a week Job Type: full-time contractor 1099. Part time also available
Originally established in 1989 as EAP Consultants LLC, we changed our name to better reflect our vision and expanded scope as a leader in Behavioral Health. Today, we have a national network of 45,000 clinicians, trainers, financial, legal, work-life professionals, coaches and consultants who deliver proven employee well-being programs and invaluable leadership development and support resources to over 2,000 organizations nationwide. Although we still provide the most innovative, Employee Assistance and Work/Life programs you’ll find anywhere, we are far more than a traditional EAP. Our full spectrum of behavioral health products – EAP, leadership development, coaching and Student Assistance Programs – establishes Espyr as a unique resource to industry, governmental agencies, academic institutions and non-profit organizations.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.