Multilingual Asian (Cantonese, Mandarin) Quality Assurance Specialist (Call Center)
Company Overview Everise is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. Everise builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although Everise is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Spanish Quality Assurance
Position Purpose: The QA is responsible for ensuring that all calls adhere to the quality guidelines as set forth by the client and by Everise. The QA Representative achieves this objective by constantly monitoring the associates’ transactions, scoring these monitors, and providing active personal coaching and feedback to the associates.
- Monitor/audit each assigned associate in accordance with Everise and client requirements.
- Provide personal and proactive feedback to associates both in one on one and group settings.
- Track progress of individual associates; recommend performance action plans for associates who are not meeting established standards.
- Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting quality standards.
- Provide training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates.
- Attend and contribute to both internal and client monitoring sessions.
- Carry out reward and recognition programs as outlined by Everise and the client.
- Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated, and taking calls on assigned engagement(s).
- Track trends and make recommendations for refresher and/or up- training to the trainer(s).
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fluent in English/Cantonese/Mandarin
- Abide by and perform to the best of your abilities all functions, duties and responsibilities to be assigned by the Company in due course;
- Comply with the orders and instructions given from time to time by the Company through its authorized representatives;
- Perform any other administrative or non-administrative duties as assigned by any representative of the Company from time to time either through direct written order or by oral assignment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.