Evolved Personal Training
Evolved Personal Training is searching for a personal trainer to join our team, serve our clients, and contribute to our culture. This position is a full-time position.
If you’re dedicated to a career as a fitness professional and want to work alongside and learn from the best in our area, please apply. Our thorough onboarding process assures that even those with limited experience will be well prepared to exceed the service our clients have come to expect and meet the high standards we set for ourselves as a team.
Our optimistic and energetic team cooperate and collaborate to serve our amazing client base. We have marketing, administrative, accounting, and sales staff to take care of those respective responsibilities so our training staff can focus on their priority – training and serving our clients.
Our team members are ensured the opportunity to make a successful career in their positions at Evolved with a thorough onboarding process, ongoing professional development funding, and an unmatched benefits package.
At Evolved Personal Training, we are a tribe of professionals focused on creating the standard for a customized and comprehensive approach to fitness. We are serious about our craft. We’re constantly looking to expand and grow our skill sets to better serve our clients and our team.
- Assess clients capacity, limitations, and needs
- Write quality training programs based on goals, capacity, and history
- Deliver safe and effective training
- Adapt daily programming as needed
- A degree in a health-related field is preferred
- Personal Training experience is preferred
- An understanding of biomechanics and anatomy
- Team player with a positive attitude
This position includes PTO, retirement matching, professional development funding, access to our group healthcare plan, and employee discounts on products and services.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.