If you are passionate about fitness, join the EXOS team! We’re looking for a Group Exercise Coordinator to join our team! As a Group Exercise Coordinator you will partner with some of the most innovative employers and community organizations to help achieve our mission of helping people live healthier, happier lives. Through our partnerships, we are changing the face of fitness, health and wellness at more than 250 locations throughout the United States and Canada. Duties are as follows:
- Design, delivery and manage cutting edge group fitness programs that excite and encourage members to participate.
- Recruit and hire creative, enthusiastic and educated instructors to lead a variety of classes.
- Conduct performance evaluations/class audits of instructors on a regular basis
- Support and facilitate continuing education by making staff aware of upcoming local events and encouraging groups of staff to participate in these events, as well as promoting certifications and specialty certifications to help grow and develop instructor versatility.
- Represent EXOS at group fitness conferences and trade-shows for networking and recruiting purposes, as well as to stay on top of “what’s hot” in the industry.
- Offer specialty training programs to staff, such as “choreography forums” to help promote team building and skill sharing at local site and among all area sites.
- Mentor staff and members who are interested in learning how to teach group exercise and preparing them for the certification experience
- Secure master classes with leading instructors, as well as promote other Specialty Class (fee-for-service) group exercise programs to help drive revenue.
Fun is a huge part of our culture. We enjoy the camaraderie of others; we laugh and savor the journey. As an EXOS Group Exercise Coordinator, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the top minds in the industry on a daily basis. Our community takes advantage of some of the most current internet tools, including personal web pages, instant messaging and Google + to share their excitement about fitness and wellness. We make a difference in people’s lives. If you are one of the best, we want you to help us do it.
- The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Current nationally recognized group exercise certification (AFAA, ACE, IFTA, NETA); specialty certifications where appropriate (e.g. Spinning, pilates, yoga)
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certification
- At least three years successful experience leading group fitness classes; prior group exercise program management experience a plus!
- Must demonstrate knowledge of modifying exercise programs for high risk clientele, as well as a solid understanding of safe vs contraindicated exercises
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills are essential
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient with computer skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Group Exercise: 3 years (Preferred)
- Group Exercise (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.