Who is F45?
F45 is the world’s fastest growing fitness brand. The F45 franchise model was born in Australia in 2013 and has exploded across the globe, with over 1,700 studios opened or in development across 47+ countries (with 570+ active or planning to open in the U.S. alone). F45 boast a global membership of over 500,000 lives changed and growing. What makes F45 unique is it merges 3 separate leading-edge fitness training styles into one 45-minute functional training class and incorporates technology to increase efficiency and drive results. Check out www.f45training.com to find out more.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for driven, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, and community focused Personal Trainers to help instruct our HITT training classes. F45 Trainers play a fundamental role within the team and company culture as they lead our classes, working closely with each individual member providing the ultimate F45 experience. The ideal candidate has a passion for health and fitness and has mastered the skills of exercise, motivation, multi-tasking and brings a contagious energy. F45 Trainers are responsible for leading classes and must deliver dynamic (one to one / one to many) instruction, drive motivation, ensure proper form and safety and help make classes the best 45 minutes of a member’s day. Come work with a team who is looking to change the fitness world and be day makers in every person’s life who walks through the door!
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Coach Job Description:
- The F45 Personal Trainer will lead up to 36 participants through F45 specific group training sessions.
- Responsible for creating a positive, high energy, 1:1 training experience in F45-prescribed group training sessions
- Responsible for supporting the organization and cleanliness of the training floor, as well as other areas of the studio when needed
- Responsible for marketing F45 Training services inside and outside the F45 studio. Examples include marketing, community, or member social events with your F45 team
- Responsible for influencing participants to F45 attendance and contributing to member retention
- Responsible for closely monitoring, guiding, or recommending modification to all class participants regarding heart rate, exercise technique, posture, and spine, as well as joint stress and stability
- Responsible for your scheduled F45 group training sessions; ensuring requesting substitute trainers to cover your session when necessary; helping other trainers to cover their session when possible.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and all relative, F45 corporate mandatory webinars, other corporate meetings, and continuing education presentations
- Handle member concerns/feedback in a professional, objective manner with the goal of resolution and retention
- Assist in the sales process when needed, delivering F45 studio tours and educating new prospects on HIIT training benefits and current membership options
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends or holidays when needed and as requested by your Studio Manager and/or Head Trainer
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Coach Requirements:
- Must complete F45 training modules before being qualified to participate as a Trainer
- Intermediate level knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics
- Assist the Head Trainer in delivering the ultimate F45 experience during class
- Ability to multi-task while training up to 36 clients in one group training session
- Able to perform and demonstrate all exercises in class and assist with modifications, regressions and progressions of all exercises in real time
- Help set up equipment layout for classes as needed with constant attention to clean, organized, energetic, fun atmosphere
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained, including sanitation
- Positive, motivating, and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Perform member consultations and sign up new members
- Must have the desire and capacity to train all fitness levels (novice to elite)
- Must hold a current F45-approved fitness certification, such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI, etc.
- Create content for social media to promote studio on a regular basis
- Willingness to work early morning sessions and flexible hours (Monday-Sunday)
- Must invest 10+ hours per year in continuing education lectures and workshops outside of F45 curriculum
- Must have current CPR/AED certification
Certifications: CPR, AED, and F45 Training/curriculum (required)
Experience: Personal Training and/or Group Training (1yr preferred)
Education: High School or equivalent (required)
License: Personal Trainer (required) TX (required)
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay with significant bonus potential based on KPIs
- An awesome team of fitness-minded people with a great work culture
- Growth potential and professional development within organization
- Live DJ’s on Saturdays!
- Team Events & Happy Hours
- High-tech focused training system
- 36 workouts and over 4,000 exercises mean you will never need to manage programming again
- Technology present to visually aid members and support trainer in leading an effective class
- Complimentary membership for you and significant other
- Employee discounts on F45 Apparel & Merchandise
Company’s Website: f45training.com/frisco
Company’s Facebook Page: @f45trainingfrisco
Company’s Instagram Page: f45training_frisco
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Group Fitness/Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI, etc. (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.