F45 Jordan Landing
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1,200 franchisees in 36 countries, and this is just the beginning! We are looking for energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Instructors to coach our HIIT training classes at our Jordan Landing studio.
F45 Trainers play a fundamental role within the team and company culture as they lead our classes, working closely with each individual member providing the ultimate F45 experience. The ideal candidate has a passion for health and fitness and has mastered the skills of exercise, motivation, multi-tasking, and brings a contagious energy. Come work with a team who is looking to change the fitness world and be day makers in every person’s life who walk through the door.
- Nationally accredited Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor (ASCM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc)
- Must possess/maintain current 1st Aid/CPR/AED certifications
- Must carry own liability insurance, in addition to what the studio carries.
Requirements EXPERIENCE& & SKILLS
- BEFORE YOU APPLY, you must have tried an F45 class. You can sign up for a free week trial at any nearby location.
- Personal training experience
- Functional Movement Systems cert and/or understanding would be ideal.
- Leading F45 high intensity interval group training classes
- Delivering instructions using F45 terminology & scripts
- Ensure that all members are getting adequate personal attention during class while keeping the entire group motivated & encouraged
- Provide clear & concise cueing to correct members technique toensure safety
- Accurately demonstrate exercises in front of group
- Provide regressions and progressions for all exercises
- Greet members by name upon arrival
- Foster and exude a passion for the F45 brand
- Assist in setting up of equipment for workouts
- Ensuring the studio is impeccable at all times
- Collaborate with studio head trainer on daily, weekly and monthly goals & objectives
REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES / PREREQUISITES
- Experience as a personal trainer (preferred) or group fitness instructor
- Ability to Obtain/possess/maintain nationally accredited certification(s) and insurance as noted above.
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building & communication skills
- Be able to live the F45 brand – be physically fit and lead a healthy lifestyle
- Core values of honesty, integrity, & trustworthiness
- Punctual, positive attitude, and professional demeanor at all times
Competitive salary and metrics for growth in pay.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $15.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Daily virus protection equipment spraying.
Employee face protection provided.
- national certification as a CPT or GrpEx instructor (Required)
- 1st Aid/CPR/AED certification (Required)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.