F45 Training Austin Four Points
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Coach Job Description: F45 the worlds fastest growing fitness brand with investor Mark Wahlberg, is changing lives in Austin TX. The F45 Group Personal Trainer leads up to 16 clients through F45 HIITS, functional team training sessions ( small class sizes for social distancing in all classes). Responsible for dynamic instruction and client interaction, to drive motivation, leverage innovation and deliver results.
- Train minimum 5 class units, a mix of morning Mon Fri 6 or 7 am and weekends Saturday and/ or Sunday AM. Fixed weekly schedule with ability to cover for others and have others cover any classes.100 % coverage is required.
- Brand ambassador for F45 training inside and outside the F45 studio.
- Prepared and engaged in every class to insure the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training, demonstrate and assist with regressions and progressions of all exercises.
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Requirements
- Working and practical knowledge of physiology and exercise technique to demonstrate, correct and assist all clientele for proper form and function to deliver results.
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to train all fitness levels, beginner to elite.
- Current fitness certification – REQUIRED
- Current CPR/AED certification – REQUIRED
- 1+ years of professional experience teaching groups and/or personal training in the Fitness Industry.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay is per class unit: Arrive 15 minutes before class, prepared to train class content, help clients, clean and set up floor space. Post class 15 minutes, make sure floor is ready for next class, assist clients, answer questions, build community. Close shifts set up for next day with extra pay.
- Group Training: 1 year
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
To keep all trainers safe, we follow Texas safe protocol’s for masks, six feet social distancing, touch free training, and cleaning and disinfecting at every station during a class and with an electrostatic sprayer after each class.
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- NASM or other personal training certification (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.