F45 Training Brentwood
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness network globally, is searching for fun, energetic trainers for their HIIT circuit classes. Candidates will either be group fitness certified or have a personal training certification, preferably with leading small groups. All programming is designed for you.
- 20-40 hours of in-class orientation required at an administrative rate
- After the orientation is complete, a $25-$40/class unit for certified instructors is based on experience level.
Personal Training/Group Fitness:
- Personal Training or Group Fitness Certification required
- First Aid Certification required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep coaches and members safe, we work with a local provider to regularly spray the facility. Members are provided towels with disinfectant to wipe down equipment in between sets.
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.