We have a part-time position available with the potential for an eventual full-time position.
F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in the world. As part of the F45 team, you will gain experience that will make you highly marketable across the globe. There are currently over 1,300 F45 studios around the world and that number is growing quickly.
As an F45 instructor you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels and promote F45 Training within the surrounding areas.
The applicant will build professional relationships with clients and colleagues and foster a team environment. The applicant will at times be required to set the studio up for the following day and maintain general cleanliness.
Apply if you are:
Someone highly energetic, outgoing and friendly; possess great communication skills; capable of delivering a high standard of customer service; work well in a team environment; passionate about group training; inspired by seeing other achieve their goals; capable of working in a structured environment and showing initiative when required.
- Must possess Nationally Accredited Personal or Group Training Certification (AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.)
- Must possess current CPR certification
- Must possess High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must always be prompt and reliable
- Deliver pre-programmed workouts to teams of up to 35 clients
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Motivate and encourage clients through the workouts
- Assist in marketing initiatives and promotion of studio
- Assist in membership growth and retention
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be eager to work with people of varying backgrounds and fitness levels
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of exercise technique and variations
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must present themselves in a manner that promotes fitness and wellness
- Must have the ability to work flexible and/or varying hours
Beneficial Qualifications (the list below is not necessary, but a plus! We are willing to train the right candidate):
- Experience with group training
- Participation in team sports
- Sarasota, FL (Downtown)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.