F45 Training Rancho Penasquitos
Must have group training experience (or show us you can be great at it)
Plenty of hours on offer, must be available on weekendsWe look for character, care and communication skills over years of experience. Quality over quantity.Energetic, bubbly and attentive THE POSITION We’re looking for high quality fitness trainers to deliver team based, high intensity training and nail the execution at our unique F45 Rancho Penasquitos studio.We’re looking for trainers happy to do Weeknight shifts from 4PM to 8PM Monday to Friday and Weekend shifts from 7am – 12pm, and trainers keen to progress in terms of leadership development, supporting our Head Trainer, and be involved in special projects with marketing, local schools, sports teams, community and corporates. It can be way more than just taking F45 classes. The people we’re looking for…:
Have a growth mindset and wants to be part of a high performing and understanding teamIs a positive spark, doesn’t take things too seriously, but is still professional and values personal connectionsIdeally, you’re up for a challenge, you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and like the idea of meeting loads of people and keeping our members happy HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT, EVEN TO OTHER F45’s? We are dedicated to transforming lives, not just bodies. We have a strong Vision, Mission and Values that we’d love to share with you.
We focus on the development of our team. Our job is to ensure in 12 months from now, you’re doing things you never thought you could, and you’re growing both professionally and personally every day.We pride ourselves on genuinely caring about each of our members, from knowing their first name, to their story and what makes them tick. All studios say this, but we actually have the systems, the processes and the techniques in place. This is how we get a vibrant, engaged community of people that show up for each other, everyday.There’s lots of PT’s and Group Trainers out there. If you’ve got an X factor, or are willing and eager to learn, and know how to relate to people from all walks of life and genuinely care about transforming their lives, then WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. AND WE’RE READY TO HIRE NOW, we don’t muck around 😉 IF YOU’RE READY TO START, apply now. Here’s a bit more about our company and the job… – F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness network in the world, is searching for fun, energetic trainers for their HIIT Circuit classes in the new Rancho Penasquitos studio, located in the Vons/RiteAid/Starbucks shopping Center. F45 stands for Functional 45-minute training. As a F45 Coach you are responsible for coaching and motivating members of the studio while leading them through predetermined workouts. While leading these workouts, the coach must be able to motivate members, and have the knowledge and ability to correct exercise form to prevent injuries. Company Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Workout for free
- Fitness casual dress – F45 uniform provided
- Passionate, fun, and collaborative work environment
- Nationally accredited current fitness certification preferred – certifications: NSA, ACE, ACSM, PTA Global, NASM, AFAA
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Must be group training certified
Other Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Energetic, passionate, positive, motivational, team player, hardworking, and loves helping others
- Punctual and in their training uniform
- Able to multi-task and think on their feet
- Must understand functional movement, HIIT, and heart rate focused training programs and the science that supports the F45 workouts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be clear, comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrate knowledge and usage of social media such as Instagram and Facebook
- Ability to conduct fitness assessments with clients and be able to evaluate needs
- Promote and sell ONLY F45 services in studio, assist in membership growth and retention
- Light service desk responsibilities
- Ability to walk the walk, be physically fit and lead a healthy lifestyle
- Physical Demands
- Ability to demonstrate and complete every exercise in the workouts with perfect form
- Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises
- Required to be on their feet and constantly moving while leading and instructing members for the entirety of the workout
- Required to set up, break down, clean and store away equipment around studio floor before and after classes
Job Type Part Time or Full Time Compensation
- Commensurate with experience, minimum $20 class for new group certified assistant coaches, upwards to $35 for experienced head coaches. Classes are 45 minutes long. Additional pay available depending on shift, opening/closing duties, commission on sales or clients brought into the studio
- Part Time trainers should be willing to teach 5 classes at a minimum; however all situations will be evaluated for the right individuals.
- Trial Period – There is a training/trial period of 30 days or less where you will be paid at a lower rate until you have been trained up and have learned all the processes.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than a prospective “at will” employment relationship. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.