F45 Training Rockford
F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in The World.
Deliver high quality, results-focused F45 sessions and drive results for members
Assist in greeting members by name and administrative duties
Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community-based team training environment.
competent social media skills, designed around building a strong fitness community
A willingness to work flexible hours and eager to be actively involved in growing the business.
Be involved with membership acquisition and retention
Work closely with the Owner/Director to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level.
- Outgoing, Experience a must
- Must be fun! Sense of humor a plus!
- Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
- Have ability to follow ‘franchise’ regulations and understand the importance of this
- Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Great communication skills
- Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in small group training or personal training a must!
- Current national personal training certification or Field related Degree (i.e. Exercise Science, Kinesiology) Preferred, not required.
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Knowledge of the F45 training experience
Job benefits and perks
- Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Ongoing training in the F45 product, systems and technology
- Small, highly motivated team environment
- Work with a FUN team
- Great support network within the F45 family
- Competitive hourly rate
- Easy shift swapping with other trainers
- FREE F45 membership
- Work within a dynamic, motivated team who have strong core values and a respect for fellow F45’ers and themselves
The successful applicant will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training in the product/technology and programs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.