F45 Training Winston Salem
F45 Training Winston-Salem
Personal Trainer, Group Fitness
F45 Training, the fastest growing Global Fitness Franchise in the world, has exploded in the last 4 years with over 1,750 franchisees in 45 different countries….and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for ambitious, energetic, motivated, and charismatic CERTIFIED Personal Trainers to join our F45 Winston-Salem Team to lead our HIIT group fitness classes.
- Competitive pay.
- Great work and team culture with supportive ownership and management.
- Growth potential within our growing company.
- Professional development.
- Team development.
- Flexible working schedule (shifts).
- Complimentary membership.
- All programming and music already created…we are looking for coaches ready to focus on providing membership experience and personal training in a group training environment.
- Provide the ultimate F45 Training experience during class;
- Perform member consultations and sign up new members;
- Ensure that all members are getting personalized attention during every class and that they are performing exercises safely, and correctly.
- Continuously keep all class members motivated and encouraged in a vibrant F45 atmosphere;
- Introduce classes and demonstrate all scheduled exercises with appropriate modifications as needed;
- Deliver feedback to team members, receive & implement feedback from team members;
- In collaboration with the Head Trainer, implement opportunities for development to create a consistent experience for members;
- Nurture a clean, organized, energetic and fun atmosphere;
- Perform other tasks related to the effective management and development of the studio that may be prescribed from time to time by management.
Experience and Skills:
- Personal Training Certification Required (Accepted CPTs: ACE, NASM, ISSA, ACSM, NSCA, NFPT, AFPA); First Aid/AED certification;
- One year prior group training experience required;
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment;
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
The health and safety of our staff and members are our top priority. Strictly enforced screening, social distancing, sanitizing, cleaning requirements are in place with PPE for staff.
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.