FirstService Residential is currently seeking a Full time Lifestyle Director for a beautiful and active community in the Mooresville, NC Area
Primary Responsibilities: Develop and implement strategies for keeping community residents actively engaged in the community and welcoming new residents into the community. Provide on-site management for shared physical amenities. Plan and organize a variety of regular social events that will appeal to all demographics of the community.
Publish a monthly newsletter to community residents.
Actively maintain community web site with information around activities, facility reservations and news / information of interest.
Maintain and effectively communicate operating guidelines for utilization of amenities.
Generate regular blast messages (email, text, social media) to raise awareness and solicit engagement in The Farms activities.
Manage access to The Farms amenities through the use of key fobs, security codes and facility reservations.
Manage community social media presence.
Receive and process any funds associated with social activities.
Prepare and maintain a robust calendar of events. Planned annually, updated quarterly and executed monthly.
Manage and oversee a paid staff of activity leaders that will be responsible for executing planned events (summer camps, movie nights, mom’s morning out, etc.).
Primary liaison for outside vendors that are hired to support community activities (fitness instructors, food trucks, tennis professionals, etc.).
Organize volunteer groups for planning and executing events where feasible (tennis liaison, holiday party, new resident welcome committee, etc.)
Schedule facility usage for neighborhood activities (tennis courts, pool, pavilions, soccer field, volleyball court).
Solicit regular feedback and analyze event attendance to ensure that planned events are attracting a large cross-section of the community and social budget is being utilized effectively.
Oversee the social financial budget that is approved each year. Ensure that expenses for social activities net of any offsetting income do not exceed allocated budget.
Prepare monthly summary reports outlining completed events, attendance, associated expenses, offsetting income and notes.
Prior experience as an events coordinator.
Warm, happy and engaging disposition. This position will become ‘the face’ of the community and we always want to provide a positive first impression.
A good planner with attention to detail.
A strong team player. Must be able to work well with Property Manager, Farms Board of Directors, Activities Leaders, Outside Vendors and community members.
Aspirational. Sets a vision for what can be done and then problem solves to achieve that vision.
Must be able to work on-premises for a prescribed regular schedule each week with occasional evenings and weekends as needed for oversight of key activities.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs or more following appropriate safety procedures
- Some local travel by personal vehicle is required
- Work is performed in a variety of environmental conditions, with exposure to outdoor temperatures, weather variations, traffic and equipment noise, equipment vibrations, vehicle and/or chemical fumes, chemicals such as cleaning solvents and grease, machinery and their moving parts and dust.
- Work duties require the ability to stand and walk on hard surfaces for frequent and prolonged periods of time, and regularly require lifting, bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, push/pull and related physical activities
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate both on the phone and in person with our clients in order to resolve issues and manage the business.
- Must have finger dexterity for typing/using a keyboard.
- Must be mobile enough to move around both the office in order to make copies, send mail and faxes and to walk around the property. This could include lengthy walks on uneven areas.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and other associates.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.