Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services. You’ll be a part of a talented Training Team that’s second to none in the banking industry. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team of Call Center Trainers are great to work with, and we have an awesome management team of professionals who are there to help you succeed. We believe that our clients are the most important aspect of our business and that quality associates begin with quality training programs. Our determination to be the best and a true desire to prepare our associates to excel is our goal.
What you will be doing
You’ll be providing classroom training to new hire associates in multiple lines of business while ensuring all class objectives are achieved. You may conduct evaluations for individuals as needed to identify new training needs and provide feedback to management. Coordinates all assigned projects, ensures projects are completed by target deadlines and provides project status updates to management. Other related duties assigned as business needs.
- Conduct full scope of activities to deliver new hire training classes for assigned lines of business
- Ensure class objectives and learning curve performance metrics are achieved
- Coordinate with training management team to identify new training needs and recommend additional learning material as appropriate
- Assist with on-going training needs for multiple departments
- Assess quality assurance and provide coaching and feedback to employees
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure a positive, professional client experience
What you bring:
- A minimum of three years training experience in a classroom setting
- Advance presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Training class scheduling flexibility
Added bonus if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, communications or business
- Some training program design experience
- Banking or Financial Services training experience
What we offer you
- A competitive salary with attractive benefits including private medical and dental coverage insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration and respect
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.