Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is a high-performing, client-facing team. We are a team of professionals who lead FIS clients through the conversion process on to our retail banking platform.
Consumer eBanking is a complete online banking package for the retail customer. As the preferred consumer banking channel, CeB provides not only the traditional access to account information, account history, transfers and bill payment but also advanced features like personal financial management, home check deposits and person-to-person payments. CeB employs best practice user interaction design through the customizable Financial Center landing page. Customers have access to their most common tasks and transactions using multiple widgets on a single page – eliminating the need to navigate through the system and saving valuable time. CeB is a strategic online banking solution for FIS and is integrated to IBS, HORIZON, MISER and Bankway.
What you will be doing:
You will work with FIS clients to bring them onto our retail banking platform. You will also work with clients on upgrades and other features added to their portfolio of retail banking products. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Develops understanding of and defines client products and services through information gathering sessions to determine how FIS systems must be established to meet client needs.
- Through data analysis, product mapping and interviews, gathers forms and data files from customer and assesses requirements for software utilization and discusses any software customization requirements with programming team.
- Creates data maps and transaction workflow documents showing exactly how every field of information will be converted. Data mapping forms the technical specification for the conversion and, in some cases, may generate code. Shares data maps with programmers, clients and others as appropriate to ensure successful conversion. Refines mapping through validation.
- As part of the conversion process, tests customized software against customer specific needs sharing reports and application specific data with customers that reflect how conversion data will be processed. Reviews conversion results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with client to refine and confirm requirements. Obtains formal customer acceptance of results.
- Examines client processes, forms and reports, determines operational needs and documents what software will do and all related processes, forms, reports, etc. to be used after conversion is complete.
- May develop new procedures with client to ensure FIS software is used appropriately.
- Carefully examines data and reports to make sure conversion is proceeding correctly, runs test scripts with various data to see how new or customized transactions process through the software and verifies and validates accuracy of data through the generation of a variety of reports. Validation may include completion of prior system to FIS balancing.
- Coordinates and conducts readiness review. This includes directing the customer in the preparation and execution of test scripts to verify accuracy of data, training and procedures, system set-up and reports. The readiness review process ensures the customer training and procedures, the system, and the conversion data are correct and ready for actual conversion.
- Customizes FIS software through the use of authoring tools to meet individual customer needs – modifies screens and data fields, creates new forms, screens, product sets, tables, etc.
- Throughout project, provides expertise to answer questions and guide clients in the use of the system.
- Conducts train the trainer sessions to instruct and train internal customers (employees) or external customers on changes, new systems or new procedures.
- Acts as an on-site resource during conversion and answers questions, troubleshoots problems as they occur, supports implementation of new procedures, conducts last minute training if necessary and provides support during conversion week. Reviews the conversion results (reports, balancing of systems, balancing system conversion to associated General Ledger accounts, errors with the customer and obtains client sign-off. Coordinates and directs the completion of post-conversion maintenance potentially including error resolution, system or data changes and balancing adjustments.
What you bring:
- Project Management skills
- Business analysis experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- A desire to learn
- The ability to work independently
Added bonus if you have:
- Financial services experience
- PMP certification
What we offer you:
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.