Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The global Sales Training team is part of Global Learning and supports the development of all sales and sales leaders globally across all selling functions. All our team members are learning advisors that have either sales or instructional design backgrounds and are in Malaysia, India, US and Europe.
What you will be doing
You will work collaboratively with sales leadership, operations, sales enablement, and HR to understand the sales organizations goals, barriers (problems), needs and desired outcomes. You will:
- Build Conceptual design of learning solution that addresses the path to achieve their goal, remove their barriers, meet their needs, and achieve their desired outcome
- Gain commitment, and sponsorship to build the learning solution
- Gain participation in learning solution deployment and manage projects across deliver milestones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of learning solutions
- Bring forward our messaging partner (CVI) methodology in sales campaigns and certification programs.
- Strength using insight selling approaches identifying flawed approaches and consequences for not changing and introducing the FIS POV
What you bring:
Insight sales approach (challenger sales model)
Creating conceptual learning designs
Creating JIT (Just in Time) edgy micro learning solutions
Added bonus if you have:
Sales Leadership development expertise
PICK 3 – 5 BENEFITS ONLY – EXAMPLES BELOW
Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Time to support charities and give back in your community
A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.