Fit Athletic Club
Fit Athletic Club is looking for a top notch Personal Trainer to join our team.
– Contribute to the organizational culture.
– Help maintain a clean, safe workout floor.
– Facilitate world-class personal and group training sessions.
– Matriculate into our comprehensive, in-house education.
– Set industry benchmarks with personal performance (revenue & service).
Our Ideal Candidate:
– CPR/AED Certified
– Nationally accredited Personal Training Certification
– 2 years experience
– Plays hard, works harder
– High level of humility
– Provides exceptional customer service
– Thinks like an entrepreneur
– Has Sales experience
– Relentlessly optimistic and values-driven
Applicants should be dedicated to a healthy lifestyle, must be committed to rigorous customer service standards and will maintain only the highest level of integrity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.