We are looking for a high energy, experienced, caring professional to join our small team in Fishers.
Fit Chicks! is an awesome small group personal training studio that delivers a complete weight management program that works for women. This is not a franchise. We’re a locally owned and operated very small business that’s very successful and cares about your professional development.
We want to LIKE coming to work and therefore, we create an environment that helps make this happen.
If you have a background in fitness check out Fit Chicks! The team is small, 5 people, including you.
Our ideal candidate engages with members to help them succeed. This is a job that requires a fantastic, outgoing personality that can connect with our members. You must be committed to fitness, good health, and love to work with people. Plus, have a strong passion for success and an authentic desire to help, encourage, and support members on their fitness and nutrition journey.
Our program is a one-hour work out, combining effective Fitness (real weight training with machines, plus interval cardio), Nutrition (clean eating coaching sessions) and Well-being (motivation, tracking and positive community).
Please pay close attention to our 12-Point Pledge we have with our clients. Then only apply if you are really looking for a job that’s more than a job at one of those big box gyms or franchise locations.
Celebrating 7 years in business, Fit Chicks! is locally owned and operated – Read more at: www.BeAFitChick.com (this is a strong suggestion)
Our Business Operation Hours:
- Monday – Friday 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Monday – Thursday 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Friday Night 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 7:30 – 11:00 AM
- Sunday 8:30 – 10:30 AM
You’ll work schedule is a combination of mornings, evenings, and 0-3 weekends throughout the month.
Compensation: $10,500 – $27,200 per year [based on hours per week]
Education and Experience:
High school diploma required. College education preferred but not required. Personal training certification orexperience in the fitness industry is a MUST! However, we provide extensive on-the-job training and certifications.
- A passion for fitness and a healthy personal lifestyle is a must.
- Must be exceptionally friendly and energetic with excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with basic technology and able to learn our systems and equipment
- Must be able to work at least 1-3 shifts per week (there are 11 shifts or times we’re open each week)
Our Hiring Process (please follow it):
- Apply to this posting
- Then, go to our website (www.beafitchick.com), sign up for the newsletter/join our list (see bottom form on site)
- We will call or text to schedule your 1st visit !!
- Come in and experience the training routine, our program and see the clientele.
- If Fit Chicks! is the kind of place you want to be a part of, then ask to move forward and interview with the Owner and Studio Manager for this open Personal Trainer Position
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15,000.00 – $27,200.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Our COVID-19 response is robust. We closed from March 24-June 30 to ensure the team, and clients were able to take care of themselves. Meanwhile, we installed a air disinfectant system and electrostatic cleaner, on top of the rigorous cleaning process.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.