fit20 Aquia Park
fit20 Personal Trainer
We are looking for high-energy people to learn our unique new way of exercising to promote lifelong fitness and help train customers trying to improve their overall health. These positions will be part-time to begin with and have the ability to grow into full time as desired by both parties. Work will be in the Fredericksburg region.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Training customers according to the fit20 training method
- Trains healthy customers independently while considering the customer’s individual wishes.
- Makes sure the training is executed properly whereby the customer feels they are working on the desired goals and being trained in a responsible manner.
- Trains customers with health issues or injuries.
- Regularly checks the motivation and wellbeing of the customer in relation to the training.
- Works independently with the fit20 trainers’ app.
- Enters reports in the trainers’ app.
- Communicates with customers and can provide advice and explanations regarding the training.
- Takes part in team meetings and evaluations.
- Can manage the calendar & planning correctly.
- Communicates to customers in the proper manner on the phone and can answer questions by telephone.
- Can execute administrative tasks adequately.
- Ensures the training room, entrance and kitchen are clean and tidy.
- Has an active attitude towards client retention and related actions.
Skills and Abilities
- High energy, committed to a healthy lifestyle including personal fitness and non-smoking
- Experience coaching or guiding adults is valued
- Basic understanding of Anatomy and physiology are a plus
- Strong communication skills
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Some education as a personal trainer or in medical fitness or sport is preferred
- First Aid course Recommended but not mandatory.
Fit20 training will train you in a combination online and in studio environment so that you can understand the client experience.
- Fit20 clothes for the upper body (shirts and vests) will be provided.
- Trousers and shoes need to be in accordance with the fit20 formula.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.