Fit2Go Personal Training
*Join the Fit2Go Personal Training Team!*
Please read through the entire description carefully before applying. If you feel anything less than ecstatic about the opportunity — this isn’t the right position for you.
Fit2Go Personal Training is the in-home personal training service for Baltimore City and County. WE ARE EXPANDING TO MIAMI, FLORIDA
We are not a gym. We’re a Baltimore,Maryland-based company composed only of personal trainers.
At Fit2Go, we have two core missions:
1) Change the personal training relationship with clients.
Our job isn’t simply to give personal training sessions. Our job is to get clients results.
We track progress meticulously, and problem-solve (as a team) every week to optimize results.
2) Change the setup for us — the trainers.
Trainers should be trainers, not salesmen. Our trainers work with clients already signed on 12-month programs. We also meet monthly to plan each team member is hitting his/her career, financial, and personal goals.
WHO WE ARE
The company is composed of a small and tight-knit team of passionate personal trainers, and was founded in 2013 by Dani Singer.
Dani plays an active role in improving the fitness industry; teaching over 200,000 personal trainers around the world as an advisor to the Personal Trainer Development Center and serving as a fitness expert for national magazines such as Reader’s Digest, Livestrong, Muscle & Fitness, and more.
WHAT WE DO
We specialize in helping busy working professionals make fitness practical.
Our approach is quite different than that of the average gym. We explain to each client that this isn’t simply “another fitness program”. It’s their last fitness program. In fact, our end-goal is for our clients to no longer need us (or any other personal trainer / nutrition coach).
The goal is to empower clients to change their habits while taking ownership over their decisions — so that their results last for decades.
Our trainers accomplish this via the following methods:
- In-home personal training
- Personalized nutrition coaching (i.e. habits, not diets)
- Daily/weekly routines sent via the Fit2Go app
- Constant support and genuine relationships
As a Fit2Go personal trainer, you will receive:
- Salary ($40,500 / year guaranteed)
- Signed clients (our trainers are NOT salesmen)
- Subsidized continuing education, workshops, etc.
- Platform to enhance your exercise science knowledge and coaching skills while collaborating with a team of experienced fitness professionals in Baltimore
- Opportunities for career development and personal exposure (blog contributor, fitness videos, interviews with local news sources)
Applicants must live in Miami and possess all of the following to be considered:
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Current personal trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization (preferably ACSM, NASM, or ACE)
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Your own vehicle to travel to clients’ homes
- Professional, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
***We are NOT looking for a trainer who simply wants to pick up a few extra clients or a second job. We are looking for a health & fitness professional who is passionate, driven, and wants to become a core member of the Fit2Go team.***
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,500.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- 1 year
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.