Fitness 19 Bay Area
At Fitness 19 we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to achieve all of their goals. We are changing the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone.
Description: Make a difference every day while building an exciting career in fitness. As a Personal Trainer (PT) with the Fitness 19 Family, you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. Be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder and to live healthier. We’ll help you advance your career through five Personal Trainer levels and guide you to new heights in your career. Records are only made to be broken!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients.
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey.
- Present and sell training and nutritional products.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base.
- Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below):
- ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Physical effort required for daily duties includes lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking.
About Fitness 19 Bay Area:
At Fitness 19 we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to achieve all of their goals. We are changing the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life…. for everyone!Fitness 19 was founded in 2003 by fitness industry veterans who believed that the traditional health club model wasn’t meeting the needs of most people. They started Fitness 19 to give members more of what they really want out of a fitness membership. The result is a simple fitness club concept – an extremely affordable, family-friendly facility that offers state-of- the-art cardio, strength, and free weight equipment.Flash forward to today. Fitness 19 has grown tremendously with new locations, expansions, and remodeling. Fitness 19 continues to grow by creating new group classes, researching the fitness industry’s latest trends, and providing our members with only the best products and supplements we hand-pick.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.