As a Personal Trainer at Fitness 19, we promote and deliver service that ensures clients receive one on one training, customized workout programs, nutritional advice, and motivation to assist clients in achieving their fitness goals.
We are looking for energetic, educated, and enthusiastic Personal Trainers, reporting to the Personal Trainer Manager and Club Manager to join the Fitness19 team. This is a position great for candidates looking to make a significant impact in a growing and innovative organization.
Trainers are responsible for actively promoting personal training programs and providing custom workout plans to members and existing clients.
- Administer fitness evaluations, orientations, stretching, and personal training sessions.
- Present personal training packages to prospective clients.
- Establish and maintain a personal training client base according to company standards.
- Provide a high level of personalized attention to members.
- Maintain knowledge and/or participation in all club services, programs and products.
- Update and maintain the Personal Training client records.
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques which may include operating equipment and dynamically moving weight.
- Provide each member and potential member with the best quality customer service.
- Adjust and operate all fitness equipment.
- Attend Personal Training related meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications/Education Level and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification recommended.
- Certification from nationally recognized personal training organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to maintain a positive, professional, and customer service-oriented attitude at all times.
- Ability to work in club office; move about club floors and rooms; review, revise, create club paperwork; communicate with employees, members, and the public.
- Travel: must be able to travel by car and possibly airplane.
- Ability to access and operate club computer systems including prepare documents, enter data into the computer system, read reports from a computer database or email system. Ability to help clients on and off of equipment and the ground. Ability to lift heavy weights to assist members with the prescribed exercise program.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the club, including occasional extended workdays, and weekends and holidays may be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.