Who We Are: Fitness 19 is home to state of the art family-friendly fitness facilities with over 120 clubs nationwide. Our staff is dedicated to our members and healthy lifestyles without the hefty cost.
Role: We are currently looking to hire a full-time personal trainer who has a passion to make fitness a long term career. Our hire will take clients through an appropriate workout to include the inhibit, activate, dynamic warm-up, strength complex, and recovery stages.
Our Personal Trainers know that individual results require variety in pace, style, and effort; they customize a plan tailored to members’ bodies, fitness levels, and personal goals.
Responsibilities: Our Personal Trainer will be responsible for the following:
- Performing consultations, group training demos to acquire clients
- Fitness assessments on all clients every 4-6 weeks
- Taking clients through an appropriate workout to include the inhibit, activate, dynamic warm-up, strength complex, and recovery stages
- Performing consultations and group training demos to acquire clients
- Managing a training schedule without error
- Regularly using text/email communication with clients and Training Director
- Being at the club, talking with members as much as possible to build clientele
- Returning and wiping down “training specific” equipment after each session
- Keeping assigned cleaning zone cleaned and organized
Requirements: To be considered for this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Strong customer service skills
- Current nationally recognized personal training certification by an accredited organization and/or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Must have a passion for the fitness industry
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organizational skills
- Strong self-motivational skills and mindset
- Must be CPR certified after 30 days of employment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.