If you are motivated, organized, knowledgeable and certified, we want you for our fitness family. Our culture of programming and holistic training will advance your growth as a health and fitness professional. As a member of our team, we expect you to grow personally and professionally. Fitness19 is looking for a Personal Trainer to add to our team. Due to the influx of new members, we are currently selling personal training at a rate that will soon over-book our current roster of trainers.
If you are a skilled personal trainer with a passion for helping people reach their goals we are looking for you! We are looking for a trainer who is currently certified through a nationally accredited agency. Previous experience is a major plus as we are looking for a trainer who is ready to take on clients immediately. If you feel you are a good candidate for this position please send us an email with your resume and we will contact you to set up an interview.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to the following:
- Conduct complementary fitness assessments and evaluations.
- Develop individual training programs based upon client’s abilities, health needs and goals.
- Ensure training programs are effective, safe and fun.
- Demonstrate proper form and technique.
- Maintain client binder with training programs and client progress.
- Personal training sales and client retention.
- Passion for health and fitness.
- Ability to train and instruct individuals of all fitness levels.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Personal Training Certification (preferred but not required).
- CPR/AED Certification.
About Fitness 19:
At Right Stuff Health Club, we make it easy to make a commitment to a healthy lifestyle by offering month to month memberships in two convenient locations – Campbell and San Jose. Our group classes are included in our memberships. Choose from a variety of classes like yoga, Zumba, spinning, TRX, kickboxing, and more.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.