- Must be friendly to our members and guests at all times.
- Going above and beyond in customer service with upbeat attitude.
- Strong drive to produce sales with the ability and desire to generate outside leads.
- Must be comfortable pursuing leads both internally and externally.
- Comfortable making phone calls.
- Meets or exceeds monthly personal production and club goals.
- Takes on Leadership roles, and runs the facility independently when upper management isn’t present.
- Review monthly marketing plans and implementation.
- Perform several walk-through’s of the club per day, assuring and participating in the club’s cleanliness.
- Execute club and departmental policies through effective club communication systems.
- Communicate with management proactively on all matters relative to club operations, staff and members.
- Resolve member issues using effective customer service skills.
- Participate in club and community events as needed.
- To be essentially accountable for club profit, member retention, member growth, member satisfaction, and employee motivation.
- Will be taught how to present and explain the InBody 230 thoroughly to members and guests. This will be an essential tool and skill used to sell personal training to new clients, allowing for you to maximize personal income.
- Must be 18 or older.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Certified Personal Trainer (preferred but not required).
- Must have knowledge of fitness equipment and exercises.
- May be required to work 9am-6pm on one or both weekend days, if needed.
- Bilingual (preferred but not required).
- Starting at 25 hours per week.
- Opportunity to move up to Full-time right away.
- Must be available to work between 9am and 6pm on weekends.
- Must be available to work 2-3 weekday evening shifts.
- Open availability during weekdays is a plus.
About Fitness 19:
Fitness 19 is a Personal Training focused gym. We believe the fundamentals of success in health are proper nutrition and workout programming. We have been in business for over 30 years and are opening many new clubs in the near future in the immediate Bay Area. We currently are operating 15 locations in the Bay Area and have plans for many more in the near future.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.