Fitness Beyond Training
Job type: This is a progressive position, which starts as an Independent Contractor with the opportunity to progress to employee status.
Fitness Beyond Training professionals use the science of corrective exercise, functional training, strength and conditioning, nutrition and metabolic testing to help clients excel in their fitness endeavors.
Applicants are required to have the following qualifications:
- One year of experience in personal training
- Nationally recognized personal training certificate
- Functional Movement Screen certification (or must be obtained within 30 days of hire)
- Current CPR certification (or must be obtained within 30 days of hire)
- Personal Liability Insurance (or must be obtained within 30 days of hire)
- Fitness professionals must display the highest degree of responsibility to their clients and teammates
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology, kinesiology, exercise science or a health-related field or who have a projected date of degree completion
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Design and instruct fitness programs on a one-on-one basis for strength and conditioning, athletic training, weight-loss, hypertrophy, and functional fitness performance
- Gather initial intake information (i.e. movement screening, health history, PAR-Q, nutrition history)
- Determine initial exercise protocol based on movement screen, joint issues, training experience, and/or exercise restrictions
- Integrate corrective exercise, as needed, to pursue performance training and/or effectively reach client goals
- Track client progress in chart and SOAP notes
- Communicate with the client, as necessary, to ensure progress
- Schedule future sessions for self and team
- Effectively communicate exercise recommendations to match service packages and pricing.
Opportunity for On the Job Skills Development
- Screening and Assessment of Functional Movement, Mobility techniques for tissue extensibility (IASTM, Flossing, Cupping, myofascial release, breathing, PNF, goniometric measurements, etc.)
- Local Biomechanical Testing
- Assess structural integrity with manual muscle testing
- Evaluate neuromuscular integrity and motor control
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
- V02 max testing
- Fitness professionals must be able to work autonomously and be independently responsible for keeping their training schedules up to date and updating the status of each day’s training appointments in the designated training schedule.
- Collect payment for appointments and take responsibility to properly deposit all collections according to outlined protocols
- Maintain all client charts in a safe location and ensure all client information/sessions are documented in a timely manner
- Be familiar with all Fitness Beyond Training referral programs
- Utilize a variety of computer software, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Assist in maintenance and upkeep of fitness studio as necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Are you able to work in Salado and Georgetown Texas?
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.