Fitness Formula Clubs
Enjoy top industry pay, free continuing education, plus benefits all while working in a fun, supportive environment at the best health club in Chicago. Start your career and make a difference in the lives of our members as a personal trainer with FFC! We are looking for passionate and talented full-time personal trainers.
Here’s what our recently hired staff have to say about their experience:
“My experience at FFC has been wonderful! Everyone at FFC cares deeply about all of the people around them members, coworkers, and employees. FFC has not only been a place where I feel comfortable being myself and doing my best work, but it’s a place where I am able to show what I bring to the table to benefit those around me and reciprocally learn and grow from what all of the talented people around me bring to the table as well!”
The personal trainer position will include developing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining individual exercise recommendations for club clients in a professional and quality manner to ensure exceptional member satisfaction and retention. This position will also include selling personal training sessions and/or programs. The Prime Directive is to get and keep members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
- Help retain and attain new members through club promotion and customer service excellence.
- Help integrate new members within the first 60 days of joining. All members are to receive a personalized workout upon completion of the integration session.
- Provide exercise programming and progression for individual clients.
- Bachelor of Science degree in exercise physiology or a current nationally accredited personal trainer certification.
- Current CPR and AED certification.
- Physical strength and manual dexterity.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Paid Time Off for Full Time employees
- Flat rate pay
- Company paid and discounted Continuing Education opportunities
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Complimentary universal club membership
- Discounts on spa, fitness, and retail
- Referral bonus up to 8% of revenue of referred employee
- Employee Recognition program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34.00 – $42.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training Certification (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.