Fitness Holdings - Crunch Fitness
Crunch Fitness is coming to East Brunswick! Brand new facility opening soon! Come be a part of a growing team that loves to change lives through fitness!
Are you looking for a career opportunity in one of the fastest growing fitness clubs? Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for a qualified, passionate, & career minded member to join our team. The Group Fitness Coordinator is the face of our Group Exercise program, they are ready to change lives, be a part of a team and grow personally within a premier organization. Our company is quickly growing and this position offers tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
Crunch not only offers a fun, reliable, and professional work environment but we also offer FREE continuing education through one of the industry’s leading certification bodies.
What We Look For In Our Fitness Professionals:
- CPR Certified
- Nationally recognized Group Fitness certification
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
The Ways You Benefit:
- Free Continuing Education through an industry leading Certification
- Discounts on new certifications with industry leading companies
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
If you’re ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch. Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter specifically describing how you will be the next person responsible for taking our team to all new levels.
Job Type: Part-time
- Group Fitness: 3 years (Required)
- Ideal candidate will have experience in many formats
License or certification:
- Group Fitness (Required)
Must be competent in Crunch Branded Programming.
- Role model, train, and lead a successful Group Fitness Program.
Create, and maintain a desirable schedule every quarter, including holidays and special events.
Facilitate the implementation of new programming.
Communicate with General Manager, Staff, and Director of Group Fitness weekly.
Maintain active roster of instructors, their certifications and expiration dates.
Educate club staff on proper procedures for online reservations.
Encourage attendance at special events. Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor NETGYM – online sub board – provide information for subs/changes as needed to the General Manager/Club in reasonable and responbile manner.
Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.