Fitness Together Belmont
Fitness Together is the largest private personal training organization in the world. Our Belmont studio is a hiring Full Time personal trainer dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals through customized training programs. Our studio is professional, but offers a casual, fun environment, a well- appointed space, and the opportunity to learn personal training business. If you’re hungry, there is no limit to what you can achieve with the Fitness Together brand.
Position Responsibilities :
- Facilitating the Fitness Together Experience for every client
- Provide general guidance on nutrition and cardio recommendations as outlined in our Fitness Together Systems
- Retain clients and review client progress with studio manager
- Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the MindBody Online software
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Perform Fitness Assessments on clients every 8 weeks
- Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
- Work collaboratively with other team members and flourish in a team atmosphere
- No Sales experience or sales required for this position
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE,ACSM,NASM,NSCA,etc)
- College degree in related field a plus
- Previous personal training experience and program design
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to coach and motivate
- Flexible Schedule (This is not a 9-5 job).
- Must be reliable, cheerful, motivational.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Payed time off
- CEC opportunities are available
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into Management or Ownership positions
- Additional benefits may apply
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration. Our belief is that practical experience and passion for health is a foundation of success in our business. Please include a cover letter with your resume indicating where you currently live and why you feel you would be a good addition to our leadership team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.