Fitness Together Belmont
Fitness Together is the largest private personal training organization in the world. Our Belmont studio is a hiring Full Time personal trainer dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals through customized training programs. Our studio is professional, but offers a casual, fun environment, a well- appointed space, and the opportunity to learn personal training business. If you’re hungry, there is no limit to what you can achieve with the Fitness Together brand.
Position Responsibilities :
· No Sales required for this position
· Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
· Work collaboratively with other team members and flourish in a team atmosphere
· Facilitating the Fitness Together Experience for every client
· Provide general guidance on nutrition and cardio recommendations as outlined in our Fitness Together Systems
· Retain clients and review client progress with studio manager
· Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the MindBody Online software
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Perform Fitness Assessments on clients every 8 weeks
· Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE,ACSM,NASM,NSCA,etc)
· College degree in related field
· Previous personal training experience and program design
· Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
· Ability to coach and motivate
· Flexible Schedule (This is not a 9-5 job).
· Must be reliable, cheerful, motivational.
· Must be a Team Player.
· Competitive pay & incentives
· Health insurance reimbursement
· Payed time off
· CEC opportunities are available
· Opportunity for growth and advancement into Management or Ownership positions
· Additional benefits may apply
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration. Our belief is that practical experience and passion for health is a foundation of success in our business. Please include a cover letter with your resume indicating where you currently live and why you feel you would be a good addition to our leadership team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekends required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.