We are looking for an energetic, fun and encouraging personal trainer that is passionate about supporting healthy lifestyle habits to work part-time at a new, growing private studio in Richardson, TX. FITNESS TOGETHER offers their clients a personalized private training experience customized to their goals and needs. Our trainers are not responsible for sales, allowing them to focus on creating customized workout plans that will positively impact our clients’ lives.
Our ideal candidate must be knowledgeable of the fitness industry and be able to adapt to a variety of clients’ needs.
* 2 year of fitness training experience
* Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
* High energy and positive attitude with desire to help others achieve their fitness goals
* Exceptional work ethic who enjoys working in a team environment
* Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or any related study preferred
* Personal training certification required (e.g. NASM, NCSF, ACE,ACSM, NSCA)
* CPR/AED certification
* Create customized training programs for clients based on assessment results.
* Perform individual fitness assessments for clients every 6 weeks.
* Continuously strive for excellence in personal training.
* Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
* Assist with local studio marketing efforts
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.