FitnessLove is not just a gym, it is a family filled with true love for fitness! Due to expansion into additional residential apartment communities, we are now accepting applications for a passionate, energetic, team member who has a strong desire to change and impact lives through group fitness and nutrition. If you are someone who wants to inspire, motivate, and empower others to be their best selves, we want to speak to you!
FitnessLove is seeking someone who can creatively plan and execute a mixture of cardio, strength, and weight lifting bootcamp classes. Gym Equipment includes (but not limited to) Resistance Bands, Medicine Balls, TRXs, Kettle Bells, Sleds, Rowers, Bikes, Treadmills, and Free Weights. In order to be successful, this person must be a positive, outgoing, goal-oriented individual who recognizes clients’ accomplishments while pushing them to the next level.
- Ability to communicate with gym members in a positive, uplifting, and motivating manner. Must have demonstrated experience in building rapport and developing professional relationships.
- Team-oriented and serviced-minded. Willing to go above and beyond for other people
- Prompt and organized! Must be flexible and adaptable to a varying schedule.
- Availability must include a mixture of early mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
- Currently enrolled (or recent graduate) of a Bachelor’s Degree program in Exercise Science, Sport Management, Nutrition, or similar specialization
- ACE Certification, Crossfit Level 1, AFAA Certifications are a plus
- Ideally targeting a graduate of an Exercise Science program who wants to execute their curriculum in a fitness environment
- This is a part-time position requiring availability for 3 hour shifts on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in the evenings between 4:00PM-7:00PM
- Must be available for 9 hours/week minimum
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $500.00 /month
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.