Fitwize 4 kids
“WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FUN & ACTIVE YOUTH FITNESS TRAINER”
Ideal candidate will have EXPERIENCE working with kids, coaching, fitness training, personal training and/or sports.
Coral Springs, FL
$12-15 an hour – Part-time
Position: Hourly depending on program (Group Training vs. 1 on 1 Training)
This is a part-time position only (10-25 hours /week). The work schedule will vary and may include early mornings, late evenings, split shifts, weekends and events.
Brief Description: Fitwize4kids is a youth fitness facility and education center based not for profit, which provides youth and soon to be adult life enhancing programs. Our classes, activities & programs focus on promoting Youth Fitness, healthy lifestyles, anti-bullying & nutrition curriculums, and developing strong character, building self-confidence and leadership skills.
We are currently looking for a Fitness Specialist/Youth Trainer to provide a safe and Fun environment and offer members with opportunities to learn and grow through quality services. We work with children from ages 5-16, whether they are young athletes, children fighting obesity or wanting to lose weight, special needs children and kids just wanting to have fun while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The Fitness Youth Trainer is responsible for developing and implementing safe and effective exercise programs for various groups of children. The ideal candidate works well with children and families; is enthusiastic, energetic, fun, positive and professional; excels in time management skills and is task-oriented.
- CPR, First Aid, AED Certification
- Certifications from ISSA, AFAA, ACE, and any other major certification
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (can include but are not limited to):
- Keen understanding of Youth development principals.
- Ability to learn how to personally train special needs children
- Oversee & manage a group of 3-5 students, depending on class size
- Have access and implement various cooperative games that promote cooperation.
- Maintain data on our daily fitness cards for clients
- Create a safe and fun environment for students to use.
- Inspect all program related supplies and materials daily to ensure program readiness
- Exercise creativity in developing & teaching workshop content curriculum for youth
- Able to participate in educating students on nutrition and Anti-bullying
- All applicants MUST be available the following times: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:00pm to 6:00pm, and some Saturdays are needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Time management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.