Do you describe yourself as a motivator, high-energy, with a passion for health & fitness? Awesome – let’s chat! We are a new group-fitness studio in Danbury, CT and are looking to build our team with the best. You will help clients achieve their fitness goals, and be a part of creating a foundation for the FluxFit family.
FluxFit is one of the only local, non-chain group fitness studios in the area to offer high-energy group fitness classes focusing on cardio and strength training, 1:1 Personal Training, open gym hours, and do it all while building a community with events outside of the fitness studio. You will play a vital role in coaching motivating classes and helping members achieve their full fitness potential. We also offer onsite childcare, catering to busy parents looking to tackle their fitness routine.
· Lead safe and motivating group fitness classes of up to 8 individuals (limited class sizes due to Covid)
· Create a positive, high energy environment both inside studio classes and outside when interacting with members
· Maintaining a safe and clean training floor, as well as other areas of the studio when needed
· Responsible for help building class participation and growing our member base
· Ability to properly correct training form in members including spine alignment, posture, joint and muscle tension, stability, flexibility recommendations, etc.
· Handle member concerns in a professional and objective manor, reporting issues when necessary to the owner
· Manage all introductory clients including tour, expectations, membership recommendations and overview of the workout according to FluxFit policies
· Ability to have a flexible schedule and work non-traditional hours including early morning, late evenings, and/or weekends/ holidays
· Available for all monthly team meetings
· Assist with sales outreach and follow up on first-class visits
· Be an Ambassador of our brand both inside and outside of the studio, including on social media to help grow member base
-Certified Personal Trainer
– Holds an active of willingness to promptly receive certification in CPR/AED
– 2 years minimum group fitness and personal training experience
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- CPR (Required)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.