Do you want to join a team that is Motivation, Accountability and Results driven? Forever Fit is central Wisconsin’s newest facility in high energy Metabolic Resistance Group Training. As a part time trainer at Forever Fit; you will deliver customized workouts to groups up to 20 clients. You will gain knowledge of the proper form and techniques in order to support and provide feedback to the clientele.
Do you have what it takes to become Forever Fit?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead 30 minute group training and personal training sessions and over-deliver
- Conduct fitness assessments, including body compositions and measurements
- Take before and after photos of the clients
- Create and monitor fitness goals
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper exercise techniques
- Work with a highly motivated team
- Provide positive feedback and support to clientele
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to properly and safely use the tools to optimize the client’s experience
- Recruit and maintain current clientele
- Correct form and technique
- Fitness certification is required or needs to be obtained within 90 days of being hired.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills over the phone, through email and in person
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience implementing fitness programs
- Have high energy and the ability to motivate others
- Be a healthy lifestyle and fitness role model
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $30.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.