Forte Fitness is seeking an energetic Front Desk Associate/Group Fitness Instructor (Yoga) to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness, a positive/upbeat attitude and a desire to motivate others to achieve their health and fitness goals. We are looking for someone who can preferably perform both roles, but will accept all applicants regardless.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
* Provide the best service possible by engaging with members upon entry, offering assistance with equipment, and other value added services as necessary.
* Ensure that the cleanliness of the facility and its equipment are always up to company standards.
* Answer and return all phone calls or inquiries in a prompt manner.
*Complete any necessary paperwork and or documents for prospective and active members.
* Update member billing information, sign up new members and cancel memberships as requested.
* Opening and closing of the facility.
* Give engaging tours of the facility and explain other services offered.
Group Fitness Instructor Responsibilities:
* Lead group fitness classes in a way that engages clients and ensures retention.
* Demonstrate proper technique/form for all movements and be able to modify to meet the needs of a wide range of fitness levels.
* Must be able to lift in excess of 45lbs without difficulty.
* Must not have physical limitations that prevent from cleaning the facility or restocking weights.
* Valid Yoga and/or CPR certifications.
* Have prior experience teaching yoga/group classes. (Preferably 1 year)
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work well with clients from all backgrounds/walks of life.
* Must be a fun and personable team player.
* Must be coachable and dependable.
*Availability on Saturdays (8am-12pm) for primary shift and as needed to cover other front desk shifts.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Group Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.