Fox Valley Technical College
Essential Job Functions/Secondary Job Functions:
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the eLearning staff and lead the NCJTC eLearning Team, comprised of eLearning staff and designees from each office and program area, to ensure the program areas have the resources and training necessary to develop and deliver high-quality eLearning products.
- Collaborate with eLearning Team members and FVTC departments to develop and recommend policies, procedures, standards and best practices to the NCJTC Executive Team to ensure that eLearning products, including webinars, online instructor-led (OIL) training and self-paced courses are consistently developed and delivered according to FVTC, NCJTC and industry standards.
- Evaluate and coordinate eLearning vendors and services that will be used to develop and deliver eLearning products.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations regarding the eLearning platforms and industry trends best suited for developing and delivering eLearning products.
- Work with program areas to plan, develop, deliver and monitor eLearning products as required by contracts, grants, and NCJTC initiatives including assistance with developing eLearning project plans to include delivery schedules, budgets and identification of resources required to complete projects in adherence with NCJTC standards.
- Coordinate the NCJTC use of FVTC learning management systems (LMS) and to serve as NCJTC’s primary point of contact for FVTC resources including LMS and Learning Innovations’ services on matters related the design, development, delivery and reporting of eLearning activities.
- Develop and deliver training to staff and Associate employees within each program area assigned to webinar and OIL eLearning deliverables so they can effectively work with subject matter experts to develop and deliver these eLearning products.
- Collaborate with NCJTC program areas to ensure the delivery of high-quality self-paced eLearning training that meets or exceeds program deliverables while adhering to the NCJTC standards.
- Support grant and contract proposal writing and funding submissions.
- Perform other related duties, as necessary, for effective support of eLearning activities across the NCJTC.
Secondary Job Functions:
- Create interactive, self-paced eLearning products by applying instructional design skills, relevant learning theories, and knowledge of learning technologies and environments to the design of high-quality products using various modalities.
- Collaborate with FVTC and NCJTC programs to compile, analyze and produce reports related to eLearning statistical data for NCJTC, federal and state reporting purposes.
- Provide functional support to staff conducting eLearning activities as needed.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, AND,
- Minimum four years related, relevant occupational experience, AND,
- Two years supervisory and eLearning project management experience, OR,
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience from which a comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Experience with grant writing and management are preferred.
- Experience with Blackboard LMS use, administration, Collaborate and other online platforms.
- Experience with implementing 508 compliance standards is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of products including PowerPoint.
Essential Aptitudes, Skills, Knowledge and Personal Characteristics:
- Knowledge of eLearning design, best practices and adult learning theory.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with staff, vendors, and customers, including interaction with officials from the highest levels of local, state, and federal governments.
- Experience with video editing software.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to create a foster a team environment for staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to plan, conceptualize and make sound business decisions.
- Committed to the mission, purposes, and values of the College and NCJTC.
Benefits (eligibility requirements may apply): 403B and 457 Retirement Plans, Bereavement Leave, Campus Care Clinic, Dental Insurance, Emergency Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Fitness Center at Appleton Main Campus, Flexible Spending Account, Full Time Benefit Package, Group Legal Benefits, Health Insurance or if applicable Cash Option Plan, Health Savings Account, Long Term Disability Insurance, On-Site Child Care Facility at Appleton Main Campus, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Pet Health Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Sick Leave, Spousal and Child Life Insurance, Supplemental Employee Life Insurance, Term Life & AD&D Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Vision Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance, Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Wellness Program, Wisconsin Retirement System Pension Benefit (plan eligibility requirements apply) Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.