Friendship Village Columbus
Friendship Village Columbus is seeking a full-time STNA (3PM-11PM) to provide exceptional care for our residents.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE FVC TEAM?
- We’ve been here over 40 years!
- We were named Top Workplace by CEO Magazine FOUR years in a row!
- We have consistent management and low employee turnover
- We don’t mandate overtime
- We offer meaningful and rewarding employment with competitive pay
- We offer EXCELLENT benefits and paid time off for all full-time team members!
———————————————————————————————————————Qualifications and Skills include:
- Current certification with the State of Ohio’s Nurse Aide Registry
- Clean background
- Must be honest, dependable and exhibit a warm, caring manner.
- Must be courteous, friendly and helpful and be able to thrive in a team environment.
- Must enjoy working with the senior population and exhibit a strong desire to provide quality care to our residents
Friendship Village Columbus offers meaningful and rewarding employment for those with a passion to touch lives and serve the senior population. Our team members are also rewarded for their exceptional service with the following:
(Some benefits are dependent upon work status)
- Friendly and encouraging work environment
- Competitive starting wages PLUS pay for experience
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- FREE life / short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life, accident, and critical illness plans also available
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k with match
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonuses
- Uniform vouchers
- Free parking
- Fitness center with personal trainer
- Employee meal program
- Scholarship program
- Ongoing training
Friendship Village is a not-for-profit community established in 1978, governed by an independent Board of Directors and managed by United Church Homes. Our mission is to promote independence, wellness and community for older adults in an active and friendly continuing-care environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- direct care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Columbus, OH 43231 (Required)
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.