Friendship Village Columbus
Friendship Village Columbus is seeking an experienced and caring RN Charge Nurse to add to our exceptional team for the full-time 7AM-7PM shift.
Qualified candidates must have current LPN license in the State of Ohio, CPR certification, and have at least one year of geriatric nursing experience. Candidates must also have the passion and the ability to provide superior quality of care, with an emphasis on customer service in all that they do, and also must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE FVC TEAM?
- We’ve been here over 40 years!
- We were named Top Workplace by CEO Magazine FOUR years in a row!
- We have consistent management and low employee turnover
- We offer meaningful and rewarding employment with competitive pay
- We offer EXCELLENT benefits and paid time off for all full-time team members!
Friendship Village Columbus offers meaningful and rewarding employment for those with a passion to touch lives and serve the senior population. Our team members are also rewarded for their exceptional service with the following:
(Some benefits are dependent upon work status)
- Friendly and encouraging work environment
- Competitive starting wages PLUS pay for experience
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- FREE life / short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life, accident, and critical illness plans also available
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k with match
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonuses
- Uniform vouchers
- Free parking
- Fitness center with personal trainer
- Employee meal program
- Scholarship program
- Ongoing training
Friendship Village is a not-for-profit community established in 1978, governed by an independent Board of Directors and managed by United Church Homes. Our mission is to promote independence, wellness and community for older adults in an active and friendly continuing-care environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Columbus, OH 43231 (Required)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.