Are you looking for a CAREER other than working in a Dental Office? If so, please read below.
Chairside assistance experience with Dental Implants, Dentures, Bridges, Combos and Partials preferred.
We only do this a few times a year, but now is the time! We are hiring Dental Laboratory Customer Service Reps for our call centers and will be conducting interviews very soon! We know that you understand the Dental Procedures, but we will teach you the Lab side….and there is room for growth and career advancement here!
It’s just around the corner, so to be considered please read below and apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We provide paid training to give you the tools for success and advancement in your career here at Glidewell. You can actually design your career here! We’ve got lots of perks too! Please read below and apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Completes and participates in all customer service training program curriculum and activities.
- Attends and actively participates in instructor-led trainings (ILTs) on topics including but not limited to company history, communication techniques, company products, scheduling, crediting, rush cases and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Completes e-learning modules on topics related to dental terminology and morphology.
- Completes and participates in mock calls by applying information acquired from training.
- Incorporates feedback from training activities to improve performance.
- Completes assessments administered intermittently for evaluation of training curriculum comprehension.
- Participates in call center and production tours.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in customer service and/or call center.
- Previous dental assistant (DA) or registered dental assistant (RDA) experience, preferred.
- Previous certified dental technician (CDT) or dental technician experience, preferred.
- Ability to pass customer service representative skills test.
- Ability to attend a training program
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let’s talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Dental Chairside Assisting: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.