Golds Gym DC Metro Area
Golds Gym DC Metro is looking for passionate individuals who seek to help others live a healthier lifestyle.
If you are outgoing, money-motivated, and up to the challenge, we have created a virtual career fair for YOU to learn more about an opportunity with Gold Gym DC Metro.
Tuesday, 12/1/2020, starting at 1pm we will conduct 15 minute one-on-one Skype or Zoom interviews with all interested candidates, ending at 4pm.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR certification
- Current AED certification
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Direct Message me or comment to reserve your spot on Tuesday!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.50 – $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.