Gold's Gym - SoCal
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Great benefits package that includes 401k, medical, vision and dental, free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members’ successes and goals
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our members
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service
- Have fitness industry experience (preferred)
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work you’ll:
- Assemble and manage a fully engaged and high performing membership team that aligns with company initiatives and culture.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Enforces all club rules, policies and promotes proper execution of all procedures.
- Keep the club fully staffed through review of applications, interviewing making hiring recommendations to the general manager.
- Manage membership sales generation for their facility
- Develop and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual metrics including employee retention and satisfaction
- Train staff to generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Manage employee’s performance by coaching, and creating a healthy, positive working environment.
- Conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, inspiration, and guidance toward achieving individual and club goals.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Ability to use sound business judgment and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with constituents
- Effective listening skills
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Demonstrates ability to create a positive environment
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent motivational, communication and team building skills will make you an ideal candidate for this position.
- College degree preferred
- Current CPR Certification is required.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY! Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.