Gold's Gym - SoCal
**FULL TIME POSITION ONLY**
Why is it great to work here?
Gold’s Gym is growing fast and looking for new team members, just like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here are just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee:
- Paid training that includes internal classes to become a strong consultant,
- Great earning potential right from the start
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members’ successes and goals
- Pride and excellence in what we do and who we are
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Dedication to our team members
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of sales and service
- Have a great and outgoing attitude
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow through
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you’ll:
- Advise personal trainers on sales tactics or advising sales teams on how to reach their targets
- Focus on meeting sales expectations as well as providing excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed all key performance sales indicators including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximize workout traffic, and maintain premium customer service levels
- Assess client fitness levels, offering nutrition advice, developing personalized fitness programs, creating meal plans, and teaching clients how to prevent injuries.
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels
- Initiate conversations with potential members who have inquired about our gyms through phone and computer systems
- Conduct tours of our amazing facilities to potential members
- Explain the dynamics of personal training as well as the programs and classes that we offer to improve the lives of our members
- Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Excellent sales and communication
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements after training to include gym tours, telephone inquiries, counselor planner audits, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral programs and corporate outreach programs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Health & Fitness minded people preferred
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.