Gold's Gym - SoCal
Why is it great to work here?
Gold’s Gym is growing fast and looking for Personal Trainers, just like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to help them have and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We’ll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities rewarding your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold’s Gym employee:
- Paid training that includes internal classes to become Strong Personal Trainers
- Paid Nationally recognized Personal Training Certifications
- Great earning potential right from the start
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Ability to work in a fun atmosphere
- Opportunities to grow within the company
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Dedication to our members successes and goals.
- Ability to provide results in every challenge
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
We want talented individuals who:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate and take pride in helping people achieve their greatness through fitness
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service provided to our members
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow through
- Have experi
- Love to constantly learn and grow
When you come to work, you’ll be:
- Conducting Fitness Assessments to design exercise programs tailored to the needs of specific clients/goals
- Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness and modify exercises according to clients’ fitness levels
- Monitoring client progress, providing motivation and feedback
- Providing information or resources on general fitness, trends and health issues to benefit our members
- Demonstrating and teaching exercises while providing feedback on techniques to improve the lives of our members safely and effectively.
- Promoting and selling identified personal training programs, supplements, and services
- Participating in all scheduled meetings as required
There are some MUST HAVES:
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Excellent communication and hospitality abilities
- Knowledge of anatomy, functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
- Willingness to get company sponsored Personal Training Certifications (if not achieved at hire)
- Must be able to successfully pass testing requirements after training to include NASM, ACSM,ACE or NSCA certifications
- Ability to achieve and maintain acceptable aggressive goals
- Able to remain current on certifications, trends and topics of fitness
- CPR/AED Certifications
- Basic computer skills
- Desire to be better than you ever have before
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!
Gold’s Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
ility or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.