We believe in:
Creating a positive impact, doing the right thing, and helping people live their best lives. We take great pride in our core values and how we apply those to our business operations. We include our team members in the creative process and take a bottom to top approach to development making our workplace an engaging place to be.
Get to know us:
We are a specialty retail store chain, focused on health and wellness for our customers. We are steadily growing and have been for 18 yrs. now, and we continue to open new locations. We are the leader of our unique industry with limited in-direct competition, while having proprietary products that you can only find through our brick and mortar stores.
Are you ready to be a part of our dynamic growth?
We are looking for a Sales Trainer who will:
- Have a passion for learning, teaching and helping others
- Lead by example through personal sales performance
- Confidently conduct training presentations to clients, individual trainees and groups of 20+ people
- Effectively communicate individual coaching plans and concepts in a concise, logical manner so trainees can absorb and retain
- Lead discussions and actively influence development of store staff
- Own results and drive for high performance and adherence to company programs and processes
- Learn quickly and adopt to change easily, being flexible as needed
- Transparently report status updates and progress of trainees and all personnel encountered in the field
- Determine training needs by observing sales encounters; studying sales results; conferring with sales managers.
- Apply a systems thinking approach to problem solving, incorporating existing company systems and resources into solution development
- Be happy and comfortable traveling 80% of the time
Sales Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
Training, Training Management, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Giving Feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Orienting Employees
- Salary + Bonuses
- 401 K and profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid comprehensive sales training including certification
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.