Got Muscle Personal Training
Got Muscle Personal Training is expanding our team. We focus on providing personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
We are looking for dedicated fitness professionals that are passionate and motivated to work as a team striving for the same Goal, motivating clients to live healthy lifestyles.
MIN 15 HOURS PER WEEK / MAX 45 HOUR PER WEEK.
Qualifications & Requirements;
- Experienced with Athletes, Strength Training Clients.
- Applicant must be Professional, Courteous, and exceptionally well organized. Possess exceptional work ethic and trustworthiness, Self motivated.
- Approved Personal Training Certification.
- High School Diploma & Associate degree required.
- CPR and AED certified.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
Must have at least 2 years of hands on personal training experience.
Perks of being a GMPT Trainer:
- Liability Insurance coverage as a Personal Trainer.
- Discounts to Continued Education.
- Flexible Scheduling / Growth within the company.
- Fitness membership to all locations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $17.50 – $22.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- Degree in the industry (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.