Guy & O'Neill, Inc.
This position is responsible for designing, building, and executing a best-in-class training system for our production processes. This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining a standardized approach to production technical training for departments within manufacturing. Proven skills in building/sustaining production training programs, including proper training materials, trainee/trainer interactions and monitoring the programs effectiveness. Advises management on training opportunities and maintains training documentation which are essential to this position. In addition, establish and maintain audit systems to verify compliance to safety, quality, lean and cost related production projects.
- Conduct production-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed, including training records needs assessment.
- Implement processes and systems to address training needs and gaps.
- Working with subject matter experts, designs and develops production training programs in all production areas.
- Identifies and implements the appropriate training methods or activities to ensure program is effective
- Designs, prepares and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess trainee/trainer effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills.
- Design and utilize a training progress/review process with employees.
- Advise management on training opportunities as observed and develop action plans as appropriate.
- Organize and conduct train-the-trainer sessions for in house experts.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees to ensure training effectiveness and acts independently to improve training processes.
- Maintain updated training records, including digital training records and visual training matrices posted in each production area.
- Directs and monitors trainers as they perform production training functions.
- Develop, implement and maintain production wide audit systems, focusing on safety, quality, lean, cost and training effectiveness.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on all 3 shifts to obtain the goals of the training program
- Developing Others
- Managing Performance
- Effective Communication
- Influencing Others
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Results Oriented
- Self Confidence
- Personal Credibility
- Safety Awareness
- Work Standards
- Accountability in Execution
- Lean Manufacturing
· Associate or Technical Degree Education/Adult Learning or Manufacturing/Lean Processes
· 3 – 5 years experience in developing and leading production training programs
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.