Hancock Claims Consultants
The Claim Review Rep I conducts quality assurance review of claim documentation for accuracy and thoroughness. The position verifies that company standards and customer specific requirements are met. The Claim Review Rep I ensures that proper information is readily available for the billing process. This position is very attentive to detail and keen on quality assurance. The position effectively responds to inquiries and resolves complaints while maintaining excellent standards of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction. The Claim Review Rep I works in a fast-paced environment where individual and team goals for timely and quality service are measured and met.
BASIC SHIFT SCHEDULES:
- Morning Shift: 7:30am to 2pm (approx)
- Must be available to work weekends (rotating weekend schedule)
- Expect irregular/increased shift hours during catastrophic weather events
- Review documentation to ensure company and customer requirements are met
- Verify that customer specific restrictions are met
- Analyze information on specific services
- Adjust information to prepare for billing process
- Conduct quality review of claim documentation
- Communicate with customer by telephone or email
- Run daily workflow reports
- Resolve customer concerns using effective problem solving skills
- Participate as a key team player by supporting department functions and goals
- Carry out other such duties that may be assigned or requested
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Good verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional telephone etiquette
- Basic functional user of MS Excel and Outlook
- Typing speed of 45 words per minute or better
- Effective problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Goal achiever
- Team player
- Adaptable to change
Matching 401(k) plan, paid time off, holiday pay, on-site gym facility and personal trainer at no cost!
Join the winning team at Hancock Claims Consultants!
*** We are an E-Verify Employer ***
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.