HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (1-3 hrs/wk) Pilates Instructor at our client site located in Durham, North Carolina. In this position, you will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts mat-based Pilates classes for beginning or intermediate levels.
- Can demonstrate various Pilates styles, based on class needs.
- Will log and provide class attendance to manager.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Current Pilates certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM or other nationally accredited certifying agency required.
- CPR and first aid certifications from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- 1+ years group exercise instruction experience required, 2+ years strongly preferred.
- Motivating and enjoys working with a variety of ages.
- Knowledge of proper form and alignment while demonstrating the course.
- Ability to provide corrective assistance and motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A passion to empower others in the pursuit of health and fitness goals.
- Mid-day and early evening availability strongly preferred.
- Must comply with site’s Influenza (flu) Vaccination Policy by providing documentation of vaccination prior to the first day of work.
- Must complete a background check.
- Must pass a TB Test.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.