Software Support Tech 2 – Ascend(Job Number: R110595)
Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible to answer, resolve, and log incoming customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions related to the supported software. Work closely with supervisor to develop and improve customer service skills, develop ability to use provided support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product knowledge. Manage more complex cases and troubleshoot and resolve issues at a higher level and may support additional products.
- Answer and process customer calls effectively and efficiently to optimize customer experience:
o Follow proper troubleshooting steps, ask clarifying questions, and discover underlying causes of concern
o Provide timely resolution of customer issues
o Effectively educate customers on product use and assist them in fully utilizing available features to improve office productivity
o Maintain effective call ownership by ensuring contact with ongoing issues and managing open items
o Document all customer related conversations, steps and actions taken, and results and resolutions obtained throughout each call
- May assist with other Tech I assignments as required to ensure quality customer service is being provided
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
Typically 3 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented and the ability to work with complex issues
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage conflict
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have previous experience as a Henry Schein Practice Solutions Support Technician 1 or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of HSPS Dental Software(s) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as it relates to the supported software
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, database structure, and networks as it relates to the supported software
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle stress, and adapt to change
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D;
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location: USA-UT-American Fork
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.