HEW Fitness WPB
HEW Fitness Coaches – Become a community leader while enjoying a fun, health-centric, and dynamic work environment!
HEW Fitness is a nation-wide brand with over 20 locations. With its strongest footprint being in Palm Beach County, we are happy to announce that HEW Fitness West Palm Beach is opening in early 2021!
We are looking for full-time and part-time coaches and shift leaders to grow with the business. At HEW Fitness, we value individuals who can create challenge, provide motivation, and champion belonging for our clients. Here, it’s all about community!
Initially, we (the owners) will act as the general managers of the gym, but we are looking for driven, dedicated individuals to rise up and immediately take on the shift-leader positions and ultimately, the general manager position.
Our shifts consist of:
Morning: 5am – 1pm
Evening: 3pm – 8pm
7:30am – 10:30am
*For full-time employment, candidates should expect to work both morning and evening shifts throughout the week (one shift per day) and every other Saturday morning. The part time schedules will be filled based on full-time hire’s availability.
To be considered for hire, coach candidates must:
- be comfortable coaching in front of groups from 10-50+ people.
- be personable and generally enjoy interacting with others.
- be energetic and understand the value of genuine encouragement and motivation.
- put community before self.
- believe in and buy into the HEW Fitness model.
- Have a general understanding of fitness and nutrition. (experience is a plus)
- be available for training during the month of December
- Group fitness coaching, which includes:
- Workout of the Day
- Nutrition counseling per the HEWFit model
- Engaging and building relationships with clients
- Selling fitness memberships
- Email and telephone follow-up with current and prospective clients
- Maintain general cleanliness of the gym and equipment
- Helping to plan, promote, and execute fitness and social events
The Location: We’ve just secured our lease in the Village Commons plaza on the west side of Village Blvd, just north of Palm Beach Lakes. We have over 5000 square feet of floor space plus access to outdoor areas for our clients to run and exercise. The plaza has tons of daily traffic with anchor tenants such as Publix and Duffy’s Sports Grill.
If you’re excited about pursuing a career in fitness and growing within a community that feels like family, then we look forward to having you on our team!
Blake & Talia
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.