034 – In-Shape: Concord
5294 Clayton Rd Concord, California 94521
Apply directly at:
- Ability to teach a mixed level class and adapt modifications to the routine while providing individual attention to each client.
- Work with a diverse membership ranging in age and ability levels.
- Instruct both private and group Pilates classes.
- Develop and maintain a Pilates client base.
- Promote and sell Pilates training programs and classes to members.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 months instructional experience.
- Required “Comprehensive Pilates Reformer” certification. Additional certifications a plus.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Background in anatomy and kinesiology preferred.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to exhibit enthusiasm, be patient, courteous listener, cooperative, and willingness to spend time with members.
Work Environment/ Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, changes in temperature/humidity; moving mechanical parts and vibration and exercise equipment; frequently required to stand, walk 1-4 hours/4 hour day; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; and frequently use both feet and move them forward/backward and side to side; seldom required to sit; frequently to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and continuously reach and twist, including side-to-side movements; must continuously lift/move/carry 25 pounds; frequently lift/move/carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift/move/carry 51 or more pounds.
Why In-Shape? At In-Shape, we offer great career potential where one can help others achieve their goals of health and wellness! We’re committed to hiring motivated and energetic individuals who are looking to make a difference in people’s lives. We firmly believe in career development and advancement at In-Shape, strongly encouraging continuing education, and even offer specialized training for nearly every position. As a team member, you’ll have the opportunity to work at various locations and within different departments throughout your career. Our clubs, our team members, and our commitment to an active and healthy lifestyle are the key ingredients to a fun and rewarding career in the fitness industry!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.